You can use your card to shop, eat, pay bills, book travel arrangements, and load money in between pay periods.
- Retail: When you use your card at a retail store simply hand the card to the merchant and ask for a credit transaction. Simply sign for your purchase and you will not be charged a fee.
- Online: This Prepaid MasterCard can be used to make purchases over the Internet. Normally you are asked to fill in your address and CVV number (3 digit security number on back of card) when making purchases over the internet.
- ATM: With MasterCard you have access to over one million ATMs worldwide. So it doesn't matter where you go - you'll always have access to your cash. This card is a part of the Money Pass Network. You can find an ATM that is surcharge-free. To find a MoneyPass ATM visit http://www.moneypass.com/moneypasslocator/search.jsp
- Travel: The prepaid MasterCard can be used for booking travel arrangements. Sometimes hotel reservations and car rentals require more money on the card than the actual charge.
- Debit: If you choose Debit you will be asked to enter your 4 digit PIN when you check out. Some stores will allow you to get cash out as well. View your schedule of fees for the fee associated with a store cash withdrawal. If you choose Debit you will be asked to enter your PIN at the checkout stand.